Old Wed, Dec-21-05, 07:12
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 310/265/160 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWH
My wife and I had 70 bucks to spend at Bath, Bed, and Beyond so we bought a fryer. It's rather nice. One of those funky Euro kinds.

Tonight we had fresh, crisped, hot buffalo wings smothered in Hooter's Hot sauce (0 carbs btw...expensive as heck, but very tasty) with Blue Cheese and Ranch

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yesterday I made some salmon, Asiago, chedder cheese stuffed mushrooms seasoned with a 3 herb blend. We also had marinated steaks (the sauce had some carbs but most of that was burnt away....as I still lost some weight and was ketoning)

Tomorrow, we are slow cooking a roast for 10 hours with onions, peppers, and broccoli.

Ahh..... gawd I love this way of life

yep great food on this plan and much better when u prepare foods and have leftovers! i find i get us in the worst trouble when the icebox is bare!!!

now let's discuss this slow cooked roast and onions and the unforgettable 10hour broccoli!!! i was with ya all the way up to the broccoli (and don't get me wrong i broccoli) just not 10 hour broccoli! :hyst: :hyst: ) personally??? i would cook the roast with onions, peppers, and mushrooms then steam or roast my broccoli with some olive oil and garlic!

happy eating and good for u! (oh btw? i'm from texas and when u said u bought a fryer i thought u were talking about a chicken! happy birthday!!! )