View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Tue, Dec-20-05, 13:21
Bikini Bound!!!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/219.5/150 Female 5'6 1/4"
BF:
Progress: 23%

Hey I was just reading through all of the posts I have missed...there have been a lot!!! I would like that soup recipe too please...I think the whole family would like that one.

LOL It is crazy here. My oldest (Elizabeth) has to cheer tonight, and she has church youth tomorrow night, cheer prac. again on Thu. morn. at 7am, and then Friday we leave for my moms. My youngest (Rebekkah) has a reading club tonight after school, and then she is basically free for the rest of the week! I have to finish up my shopping for my girls, Elizabeth is 14 and she is fairly easy to buy for, but Rebekkah is 9, and she has always been hard to buy for. I guess I will go for a little bit tonight before the game, and all day tomorrow. I won some auctions on EBAY, and I am still waiting on 3 to be delivered....they are all for my DH! AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I want to go to Ireland NOW!!! LOL I am 3/4 Irish, and have always wanted to go...I think now would be a great time!

Are all of you ready for Christmas? If you are finished and your packages are wrapped.... for you!!!! I am very jealous!!! LOL

Well off to wrestle the wish lists again for awhile.....

Oh by the way...I cheated with pizza last night and this morning...and I am paying the price big time!!! My stomach is killing me!!!!! When will I learn?

Lisa