View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Oct-05-02, 12:15

Plan: Eclectic
Stats: 205/190/145
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default Squash and PM

Ok ok, I'll go delete my teensy little inbox. maybe if I DON"T empty it you will send me email??? hmmm?

Acorn squash...1/2 c .2 prot 14.9 carbs 2.9 fiber

Whew...12 carbs. Not a real good choice, but with just protein could make it a meal...seems to me there are better squash to choose...ahhh, butternut squash is 10.7 carbs and 2.9 fiber for 1/2 c cooked. that's much better. Mmmm sp pie...you ARE bad! My downfalls have been popcorn recently...at home or at the movies. And everyday something that just doesn't belong. I haven't been keeping track in Lifeform though so I really don't know how I am doing...should go look maybe. But not today, no time. Working this afternoon taking a group of DD to do an activity of THEIR choosing, and then youth group tonite at the UU! Too much fun. Next big outing...when I pull anchor and run (or in this case FLY) is a WEEK in San Francisco! TOOOOO EXCITING! No, I take that back...there is a Youth COnference a couple weeks before our trip...3 days with YRUU kids and THERI FOOD! Oh MY! Gotta go...hear soon. Jo