View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Dec-14-05, 06:06

Plan: ONE DAY AT A TIME:)!
Stats: 142.5/138.6/120.0 Female 5 feet and 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%

Quote:
Wow, I can't wait until I can get that kind of mileage in such a short time! No wonder you look great! Do you train with weights at all? I enjoy weights, but cardio isn't my favorite. I'll learn to love it, though. Thanks for stopping by my gym log. I need all of the motivation I can get. At this point, I'm just trying to add some basic movement into my life. The hardcore stuff can come later. Have you always been a runner, or is it a new habit? Either way, you're doing a great job!

No, I don't workout with weights but would love to incorporate that into my workouts.
I just started jogging in the last several months. The funny thing is is that I couldn't even work up to a mile last summer. I think what helped me this year was I started riding my bike outdoors and worked up to 10 miles so I think that helped build up my endurance and when I started walking on my treadmill, I tried jogging and love it. I would love to work up to 5 miles jogging but I think that will take me a little more time.

Have a great day.
Dolores