View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Oct-04-02, 12:11

Plan: VLC
Stats: 248/188.8/148 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 59%
Default FIBER!!!

You need FIBER!!!!! Eat some Veggies Mike! Lettuce, Broccolli, smother them in butter or cheese if you have to, but you need to get your vegetables in! Eat 4-5 times a day if you have to... and if you are going to do LC/High Protien, make sure you are eating the fat too! LC/HP/LF isn't good for a young guy like you!!!
ALSO, Are you excercising at all? Sounds like you need to burn some calories while you are at it. And make sure you're drinking regular old water. I doubt you actually drank 10 gallons of water every day like you said. I drink about 200 oz and I am almost constantly sipping on my water bottle. You're only 21... I wouldn't eat less than 40gs of carbs a day if I were you. I'm doing about 30 a day myself, eating about 2100 cals, and I'm still losing weight. I make sure that I eat plenty of veggies though... that's where all of my carbs come from.

On a side note, 6'2" 190 sounds pretty good to me. Thats the size of the guys I dated when I was your age. No woman wants a skinny guy. Maybe you just need to tone up a bit... go lift some weights - make an appt with a personal trainer so that you know you are doing everything correctly and won't hurt yourself, and watch the buffness come through! If you do that though, make sure you increase your calories - especially protein, to make up for the cals you are burning with the work out. Go find a board with TrainerDan, he did it, and I'm sure he could help you.

Good luck!
~Kate