#7   ^
Old Fri, Oct-04-02, 11:50
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 157/128/137 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 145%

mike,

Why dont you eat smaller meals so that you dont overload your stomach all at one time?

How often do you have a bowel movement?

If you had a blockage, you would be vomiting. You dont say anything about vomiting so you dont have an intestinal blockage. If you are eating fewer than 900 calories a day, your body thinks you are starving and you will slow down your metabolism.

If you are doing much in the way of laxatives, your body becomes dependent upon them and you do not easily have a bowel movement without the use of a laxative.

Why are you eating just 10g of carbs a day. Im not on atkiins but i dont think atkins limits you to 10g a day does it?

Have you tried metamucil if you are having constipation problems? You have to be sure to drink a lot of water with it tho.

I found that when i started low carbing that it gave me diarrhea for about 4 days and stool poured out of me like water during that time.

Exercise tends to help constipation. Try walking.

Stay away from a lot of caffeine. Caffeine tends to be a diuretic. If you are indeed constipated with lack of bowel movements and hard stools, you need more fluids in your diet and more fiber.

Gina Dee