#5   ^
Old Fri, Oct-04-02, 07:04
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Thumbs down that SF thing~

hi Amy, welcome back, even sorta heheh... this forum does have a tendency to keep one aware of their diet, huh. I have to share something my dad said... we was talking about my back, and he was saying you know if you lost some of the weight, you would not hurt as bad I think. I said dad, I have dieted, and it didn't work... he said well I tried slimfast this past winter, and I lost 6 lbs. on it... he said you should try that. I said, I did dad, I gained 7 lbs. on it... he said you must have been not doing it right...I said, actually I wrote down every thing I put into my mouth, and kept close watch on my eating... you have to figure that my system is probably really screwed up from years and years of dieting, and yours isn't... not to mention my mom's side of the family having diabetes in the genes... guess it would have been a good time to explain about insulins and such eh? I love ya dad... but telling me I must not be doing it right because it worked for you and not me... know what I mean?