#1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-04-02, 05:31
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Smile Momma's Tummy's a Toy~

I wanted to share the following with all of you here, because it was so funny and precious to me when it happened. When KaeLyn (our who will be 1 yr. old 10-17) was littler, hubby would lift up my shirt,do *raspberries* on my stomach, pat me on the stomach and soon she was following suit. She became fascinated with my belly button, and she would lift up my shirt, and I would feel her inquisitive little fingers exploring. One day she leaned over and put her tongue in it! I think she was trying to imitate daddy. Well, the other day, I was laying on the floor to stretch out my back, and true to form, here comes KaeLyn, and she lifted up my shirt... and started to pat it. She was getting enthusiastic and I started chuckling,making my tummy move... she then took hold of my stomach in both her little hands, and started shaking it... laughing as only a baby can when they have discovered something new and are in utter joy about it... the words from Night Before Christmas came to mind... belly shook like a bowl full of jelly... or something like that, and in response to her laughing, I started laughing even more, making my stomach shake more which made her laugh even more than she already was!! I really wish we would have had that moment on tape~!!! I think it would have won America's Funniest Home Video! Anyhow~ I wanted to share that moment with all my fellow LC'ers, and hope that it indeed put a smile on your faces!
Sponsored Links