View Single Post
  #78   ^
Old Thu, Oct-03-02, 18:56
Living LaVita LoCarb

Plan: 40% 40% 20%
Stats: 292/242/160 Female 64 inches
BF:Next mini goal 225
Progress: 38%

Wow, I've been out late to nights in a row and haven't been able to post. I'm going to bed at 7m tonight. I've only gotten about 12 hours total sleep since Sunday Night... It's not the norm for me, and It has cought up with me. I have done so so on my eating.... I've had sugar free pudding 2 days in a row made with half/and/half. I was still under my 50 gms of carbs, but I think it still did something to me, I've been feeling hungry...so I will lay off the stuff and see what happend.

I started exercising on Tuesday. I did 6 minutes on a stair master... oh my gosh that took a lot out of me, but maintenece people were in the bike room at my lunch time and the treadmills were all full. So the next day I walked 20 minutes at lunch with a co-worker and 20 minutes by myself at lunch today. I still need 74 minutes of exercise to meet my weekly quota. My weeks run from Tuesday through Tuesday though.

I went back and read all the posts on this thread... and I decided I too want to go back to induction for 2 weeks. I think I might be eating too many carbs... at my weigh in Tuesday night I had gained 1.75 pounds for the week... I need to take a good look at what I'm doing, and I think 2 weeks of induction will be good for me.

Thanks for letting me join this group..it's helping me stay focused.