Old Thu, Oct-03-02, 13:59
Registered Member

Plan: ProteinPower/Body-for-Life
Stats: 215/181.5/130
BF:47%/38%/18%
Progress: 39%
Smile Welcome!

Hi!

I am doing BFL, and controlling my carbs ala Protein Power. I am currently on Challenge 2: C2/W5/D4. I am having a great time! I'm working out HARD and loving it! I learned SO MUCH during C1. So I am now able to really PUSH myself to my limits--and it feels AMAZING! I think I'm addicted to the endorphins...

Challenge 1 was great. I lost 18.5lbs of fat, according to my before-and-after bodyfat analyses. This isn't a huge amount by most folks' standards... HOWEVER I am metabolically challenged--so this was a MAJOR loss for someone like me! I don't think I could've done it without controlling my carb intake... I also lost many inches, and firmed-up all over.

But the BEST gains have been the strength, the energy and the positivity that I've gotten from BFL. I formed goals at the beginning of C1--and my success exceeded my expectations. I formed goals prior to beginning C2 and I am on my way! We'll find out in 7 short weeks whether I will meet or exceed those goals.

In fact, part of the excitement, for me, is the anticipation! I push myself to sweat, to failure, to exhaustion every workout thinking the thought "Lifting this weight is another step toward that 5 pounds of muscle that I WILL gain by Week 12!" EVERY meal is another log on the fire that is burning the fat off! It feels so great. I wish I could share this feeling with EVERYONE because I love it! I'm glad to hear that you are taking this awesome journey, too.

Trilbe