View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Oct-03-02, 13:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/218/200
BF:
Progress: 55%
Default Has anyone tried Michelob ULTRA (Low Carb Beer?)

I'm not a huge drinker (I think I had enough 40oz beers in college to last me a lifetime) and honestly, giving up beer hasn't been a challenge at all for me since I've been on this diet. Even when I'm not on the diet, I rarely drink beer.... only when I'm out or hanging with the guys.

However, it would be nice to have some hot wings and a few beers with the guys while we watch football or something... and this new Michelob ULTRA beer only has 2.6g of carbs per beer! Wow! Has anyone tried it? How does it taste? Is it easy to find?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelob ULTRA -
Michelob ULTRA is a smooth, refreshing lager with 95 calories, 4.2 percent alcohol by volume and 2.6 grams of carbohydrates per 12-oz. serving. Michelob ULTRA is brewed using the finest pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all-imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain. The special choice of grains, combined with the extended mash process, produces a smooth, refreshing beer with fewer carbohydrates.
Sponsored Links