View Single Post
  #55   ^
Old Thu, Oct-03-02, 11:58

Plan: MyLCWOL
Stats: 485/366/210 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 43%

Hi,
Just checking in. I am back on LC this week after being off last week from an infection. Got back to Gym this week doing both Cardio and Resistance training. I kind of sore all over but it's to be expected the first few week of Resistance training. I have a minor elective in-office Medical procedure I having done tomorrow. It's probably going to keep me from the gym for a few days. I am going to try and stay on LC.

The first 50 pounds came off very fast, well two months if you call that fast. Now I am adjusting to the fact that the remaining weight is going to be a long slow uphill fight where consistency is going to be the deciding factor. I think I've gotten over the obsession with the scale and ketosticks. I know how to eat LC now, I control what goes in my mouth, as long as I exercise that control I will lose fat. It easy to get depressed when you see the fast initial loss, and then have things slow down.

I've come to recognise again, that I am human. Sickness, circumstances, and other junk will at times be at conflict with my long term LC lifestyle. I will at times not be 100% LC compliant, but the key is to not feel guitly about it, and to get back on LC as soon as it is possible.

One thing I do know is that I don't ever want to be the person I was two months ago. That person was always tired, couldn't walk more than a couple blocks without pain, would wake up with back pain every morning, that person was not in control of where they were going.

Finally, we are not an Island, we need help from our family and our friends. This is why this forum is such an awesome place. Many of us are in the same boat, have the same challenges, face the same issues. We need eachother, to be encouraged when we are down, to grow, to motivate. All I can say is here I am, if there anything I can do, let me know

Autumn,
Welcome to our little group. Good to hear you are seeing results.

PJ,
I don't know your financial situation but Siltec makes a scale that goes up to 500lbs. Without a display stand (display sits on floor, I use my big toe to turn it on/off) it runs about $180 with a display stand it runs about $200. Let me know if you want more information or a link to a distributor.

Regards,
Lux