View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Thu, Oct-03-02, 11:43

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 220/160.4/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 99%
Talking Good morning all .....

Just stopping in and seeing that the fun is back into the thread .. that's great ....

SEWCRAZY ... Welcome -- and that's excellent that your hubby wants to work on his weight too .. .that would make things so much easier ...
&nbsp&nbsp&nbspA Thanksgiving challenge is already set up, so I think I'm gonna let them take over the November month (besides .. that's MY birthday month, and I'm gonna enjoy it ), but some of us need shorter goals (us=me) .. that's why we've set up these monthly threads ..

PATTY ... You started induction 9/27.. you a newby to this way of life?? This will take awhile to get into a habit, and old comfortable habits are very easy to fall back into .. it takes 21 days to create a habit. I'm not really TOTALLY familiar with Atkins, what is the length of induction the first time around?? You're right, we've been brought up low fat, low calorie and now we're trying to reprogram ourselves for higher fat, higher calorie ... Use the support of this board whenever you need it .. the stuff I've learned here since I joined in April is WORTH IT !!!! You Can Do IT .. and we'll be behind you all the way ...

ROCHE ... I fully understand, September I kicked back, and ended up with too many carb fests; so the scale really didn't do much. My hands and feet swell too when I eat too many carbs... WTG however on getting back on track .. !!!

SLIMMIN ... I question L-Glutamine too .. is this in energy booster ??? As in make a person hyper ??? I picked up L-Carnitine yesterday and giving it a try ... but am afraid of "Energy boosters? as I get hyper really quick and dizzy spells -- that always happened in my days of over the counter appetite suppressants .. and I was curious if this L-Glutamine does the same thing???

SONJA ... thank you for your post regarding the fun being brought back into this thread .. Yummy your pork roast sounds really good, and gotcha addicted to using the soda for tenderizing .. sounds wierd, but results are to die for

JOANN ... Right before TOM is my worst temptations for carbs, and find that if I resist, however, TOM is alot more livable -- This way of eating has DEFINATELY made a difference in that way .. Thats one of the reasons that I've endured this stall so long ..

KATHY ... I'm sorry to hear that you hurt yourself with your exercising... having artheritis in my neck and shoulders, I can truly relate .. and I'm sorry that your stuck like me too .. but keep the fait IT WILL BREAK!!! There are other people that have been forever in a stall and broke a couple of months ago .. It's yours and my turn now

CARIANNE ... I'm glad you're getting that little extra inspiration when you open the pantry or refridge .. Night eating is a horrid culprit .. mine is weekends ..

SUZE ... I like your change word for Defeat ... "ROAD BUMPS" because that's all goofs are .. either roadbumps, or learning experiences ... Keep that mindset

VICKI ... I can't say often enough --- WELCOME WELCOME and we'll help chase away that ChocoCake monster !!!

Okay everyone .. have a super duper LC day .. and I'll talk later ..
I've been good, but scale is nothing to write home about

I guess I gotta get back to work .. I'll talk to everyone later ..