View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Thu, Oct-03-02, 11:15

Plan: General Lowcarbing
Stats: 188/185/150
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hi Patty, glad to see you here. Maybe we can help each other out. I'm typing down some things I ate while on induction and maybe that will give you some ideas. Lots of eggs in a variety of ways (omelettes with ham & cheese or mushrooms and cheese etc, deviled eggs w/ mayo, dijon mustard & paprika, egg burritos from MCDs - no tortilla, pepperoni & string cheese, eggs over easy with zuccini pancakes - sort of a hash brown substitute,
7 layer salad - made w/ mayo & splenda, grilled chicken with veggies, fake french toast, cesar salads) and I don't know if technically legal but I got a crustless deep dish pizza recipe off one of the boards - if you want, i'll send it to you. Plan your menus to have lots of variety and you won't feel so deprived.

(I should talk, after induction I became queen of cheating. ) Otherwise, I wouldn't be here.....!

Good luck, and try to get through just one day at a time. It's a great feeling to wake up in the morning and to know that the day before you stayed on plan. Just think about that feeling you want to have every morning when you wake up. Don't worry about one week or two weeks right now.

Take care, Roche