#60   ^
Old Wed, Oct-02-02, 15:26
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default Hey all~

Hi everyone in this challenge~ Just wanted to say hello, wish all success in their endeavor this month~ I am on day #13 of Induction, the time has just flew by... I think that I am going to stay on it for awhile longer, and take some ppl's advice on here and start a journal at fitday.com,or check it out at least~ I always journal what I eat and keep track of calories,proteins,carbs,fat, and on this Induction period I am allowing myself the self-indulgence of not keeping exact track, knowing I'm not cheating & am sticking to Induction.Reading about tho, I see the importance of keeping track of the right ratio of protein/carbs/fat and do not want to do anything to slow down or stall my weight loss.
I wanted to say I don't see this as a challenge with anyone else, but ONLY with myself... and I won't compare my success or God forbid, defeats..and even tho there "may" be some along the line somewhere...I am trying to battle the emotional eating when it rears it's ugly head... maybe a better word than defeats, would be roadbumps... because it is not a failure unless I fail to try,as the saying goes. And since Miss KaeLyn has woken prematurely from her nap, I must go for now~ wishing all here a great day and all that jazz~ y'all truly are wonderful~!!