View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Oct-02-02, 15:25

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210.0/198.0/165 Female 5'5"
BF: entirely too much
Progress: 27%

Hi Cyprinodon,

I'm still kinda seeing what foods I can add, along with my increased exercising. I always crave milk when I run, so I added that first. I've also had plain full fat yogurt, & my personal favorite---peanut butter (both the regular & no-sugar varieties). I also have been eating more fruit, like half an apple, orange, or pear & lots of melon or berries.

Since you don't really have much weight that you want to lose (if any!) you can probably be a little more liberal than me. I will definitely be adding more in once I get to my goal weight.

Have you checked out the CKD forum? I am seriously considering this, once I get my gym membership. You carb up on weekends (or whenever is good for you) and it helps replenish your glycogen stores, which will help your energy levels if you work out a lot. Some people carb up for 2 days, but some for only one. It looks like you need to lower your fat intake significantly for this to work properly. The CKD forum, if nothing else, is definitely some interesting reading.