#59   ^
Old Wed, Oct-02-02, 14:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/245/145 Female 5'7"
BF:99%I'm pretty sure
Progress: -12%
Default I'm good...

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted since I joined this either, but I've been doing good. I actually feel like since I joined in that I'm remembering as I open the fridge or pantry that I am more committed this month, more than the last one that's for sure!

I kind of liken LC'ing to spending money. The inner struggle can be quite similar for me. Maybe for many. I feel like my carb limit is my money and I can choose to spend it or not. I've come to really like the term "splurge" instead of cheat because it is for me like splurging to buy something I don't NEED, just want.

Since joining this thread I've taken a deeper look at what I might splurge on, why and when. Night eating is my weakest point. My hubby and son go to bed at the same time (hubby reads and then gets up really early) and then it's like my own party time! WOO HOO!!! Sometimes I can hear Dr. Phil talking to someone about having a "party in their mouth". THAT ME! Not this month though!!!

I am so greatful that I found this website. Thanks to everyone that is supportive. Sometimes I feel like it's the only place I get any support from anyone.

This is going to be a GREAT month!!!

Carianne