View Single Post
  #363   ^
Old Sat, Nov-26-05, 03:45

Plan: atkins
Stats: 238/189/168 Male 5ft8inches
BF:
Progress:

If you look at a corned beef can there does appear to be a lot of crap in there, however I suspect a lot of it is to do with the canning/cooking process, in the absence of anything else I tend to go for a decent brand rather than the Lidles 54p p/tin stuff and trust that the makers aren't poisoning me!!. Corned beef Hash is a fairly regular meal for me which is either half tin of C/Beef diced into the fry pan with a little Onion and after being warmed through a couple of eggs roughly mixed in and folded, its a little greasy but I find its okay, the other variation is to also use some Bean Sprouts which is in my view the better combination. Mind you I'm stuck around 13s 3lbs, been this weight now for approx 6 months and would really like to lose another 14lbs, I'm careful what I eat and rigidly stick to the diet which I have now been on for 18 months and have lost 4 plus stones, and I suspect my problem is one of the technical things you speak about (Glucose or Aspartame or some such like) but I cannot be bothered to root through all the ingredients and try and work it out, I hope that in the end my body gives up the struggle and sheds those extra few pounds,
good luck to you all,
Steve.