View Single Post
  #136   ^
Old Wed, Nov-23-05, 07:34

Plan: low carb
Stats: 215/206/150 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 14%

Sweets~~ you are doing SO AWSOME!!!!
My thoughts will be with you today with everything you got going on! wow! brain anyerism...thats heavy!! I just know everything will go perfectly and she will be better than ever!!! I plan to stop by your journal and catch up with ya here in the next couple days!! good luck on your test today also!!! Keep your chin up...you are doing great!!! 17 days...wow!!! I have NEVER made it that long!!! I think the longest I have made it is around 12 days!!! but I will never give up no matter how many times I fall!!!! Thank you for the support and encouragement...I REALLY need it right now!!!!

Skylee~~ My eating has still been bad also....not as bad.....but still bad!!!! I am like you and I am ready to take back control!!! this is one thing that we CAN controll!!! will this be your first time at curves? that's great!!! I did a "Firm" tape yesterday (well I only got through 1/2 of it )and my booty is too sore from all those squats!!! Last weekend with MORE drama from my kids dad...it was CRAZY!!! Found out he has been sleeping with a 23 year old girl!! He dont Love her..he is just using her but still...it cut like a knife to hear that!!! so ..now..this week...I am just really broken hearted from all this!!! plus on top of that...I got major PMS!!! I WILL SURVIVE!!!! thanks again for being there with words of encouragement!! I truley appreciate you guys!!!!

I will turn this negative energy into focus!!!!

till next time guys!!!
Sponsored Links