View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-02, 14:40

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210.0/198.0/165 Female 5'5"
BF: entirely too much
Progress: 27%

Didn't get my lunch time walk in today, so hopefully will get some exercise tonight after work.

Thanks for visiting my journal, Brenda. Nope, I'm not a Missy, just plain Melissa. I had an interview for a paralegal position, and the interview went well, but they didn't offer nearly enough money. I've been trying for a while to find a way to get off this crazy shift work! I work at a bank, and I work 1 month on days and 1 month on nights. After almost 3 years, it's starting to take its toll.

I am in the Army Reserves, and twice a year we take a Physical Fitness test, which includes situps, pushups, and a 2-mile run. It always makes me very nervous, even when I know I can pass without much problem. I think I will do fairly well this time, considering last time I took the test, I weighed 15 more lbs! I also have a weigh in, which is always wonderful being weighed in front of everyone. I always have to have a body fat test, because my maximum allowed weight is 145. I haven't weighed 145 since I was a sophomore in high school. I actually passed my body fat test with a weight of 195 lbs last time, if you can believe that (I'm a pretty stout girl).

Your gym stats are really awesome. I hope to get into some lifting sometime soon (if I can talk hubby into joining the gym with me).