#1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-02, 10:47
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default I Measured Today...Results after 11 days on Induction

Well, I wasn't gonna measure myself until this the initial Induction period of 2 weeks was up. I had a rough day yesterday, KaeLyn is teething and is not her usual self, hubby has not been feeling good since Thursday evening,was running a 104 degree fever,and has been running a low-grade fever since then, got into a rather disagreeable conversation with a collections agency agent, who just did not seem to understand the term FIXED budget, then got flamed on here...it all added up.Anyhow I was seriously craving sweet... not physically I don't think, but emotionally... and I think it goes back to those times when I was younger of being pacified with food,...I did not give into those cravings and I journaled about it... that helped some...BUT ANYHOW.... all that to say this... I decided seeing where I was on the measurements might help,because I can see some results and I am happy to share this:
A Loss of 15 1/4 inches since Sept. 20th!!!
Sure, I still have a ways to go, but I am a little over 1/10th of my goal! Just wanted to share this good news with all of you~ Y'all are great~ Thanks EVER so much for the support I get here~
Sponsored Links