#15   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-02, 02:50

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%

Quote:
Originally posted by asugar
Call your insurance company and find out what their policy is regarding breast reduction surgery for your contract. Also find out from the surgeon approximately how many grams of breast tissue you need to have removed. You could also have the doctor write to the insurance company explaining why it's medically necessary for you to have this surgery. I used to work for an insurance company and I have seen many claims paid that normally wouldn't be paid due to persistence of the insured. Good luck.
asugar

Ya I called. Apparently the surgeon dosen't even accept my coverage... so that dosen't help.... She told me to try calling them and see if they'll reinmburs..(er sp?) me a check, but nope..

The insurance co. said the same thing anyways, they're probably not taking out enough, If they took out 500, my doctor said I'd probably be an a or a small b... I don't want to be THAT small... I think it would look stupid on me anyways. er if that makes sense.

Losing weight wouldn't help. I've always been like this even before I gained weight. And I don't have that much to lose but my dr said since I'm trying to lsoe weight, to try and lose as much as possible beforehand.