#10   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-02, 21:04
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 282/220/166
BF:36.9%/28.6%/23%
Progress: 53%
Default Jalilah

Wow with all of that you've almost convinced me to try CKD. I don't think that Atkins is working well for me anymore either. Hasn't been for some time.

Probably because I can't seem to stick to it at the level that will work for me. I've gotten to the point where only induction level seems to work, and I can't stick to that for long. Carbing up intentionally? Sounds like heaven. Whenever I do "carb up" I feel guilty and like I've totally blown any progress I ever tried to make.

CKD and BFL though, now that sounds rough. Sounds close to impossible. What do you do about the depletion full body workout day? I mean if you work out the whole body you aren't doing BFL, and if you don't you aren't really doing CKD... Too isn't CKD where you only work out the first three days of the week and then Friday or something? I'm confused about how you could do both.

Anyway you mentioned whey protein. There is some EAS whey protein that they sell at Walmart for like 8 dollars for a jar. It is low carb the 'Advantage' type. I don't know about zero carbs, but not too high.