#7   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-02, 18:09
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Unhappy No Need for Shouting

Kirsty, It was no one's intention to upset you,including mine. I was not patronizing you, and I am sorry that you feel that way.
Quote:
i thought you was on induction? It's not really that hard or technical~ i hope you find an answer to your question tho
The reason that I said that was because there are not really that many foods that one has on induction, & I didn't see where you were coming from entirely with your post as most foods on induction don't have many carbs or fiber.There is nothing wrong with asking questions, it is a great way to get answers or be directed to where answers are.

Perhaps if you would put that you had read the book at the bottom of your profile, that reading the book would not be given as a suggestion so much to you... Other members only suggest that because there is so much information in it,that is helpful, and since it doesn't show that you have read it...

No one wants to see you be upset and leave,there are so many great ppl here, who would be more than happy to help you on your plan... and since I seem to upset you, I will refrain from posting any more replies to your posts.~I apologize for the wrong you think I done & I wish you luck on your weight loss~