View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-02, 13:35

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

Sorry, AgonyCat. I didn't mean to confuse everyone, but here's why I say I'm doing "Atkins during the week:" I eat ONLY induction foods. Nothing allowed on OWL. I also follow the Atkins rules regarding caffein, aspartame and splenda.

I think, from what I've read in the book so far, that CKD is a bit more liberal than Atkins. I read both PP and CAD and don't think it's at all for me. I don't want to do a 60min free meal....I would hate that. After reading the books, I think CKD is best for me now. I may change later on if necessary to TKD, though.

Believe it or not, almost all the folks I know on Atkins who've been stalled or plateaud for weeks and weeks are now "tweaking" the program so it will work for them again.

I don't mean any offense either, but my friend freaks out when she sees how upset when hard-core Atkids get when someone tweaks the program or cheats, etc. She used to tease me about being in "The Atkins Cult." I just laugh. Heck, even Dr. Atkins says that there is a small number of people who don't do well on his program.

Heck... since what I'm doing has started to work well (didn't do well last week), maybe I'm developing my own diet... maybe I'll write a book? hehe. Naaaahh. Just kidding.

No offense. Most people see Atkins the way you do. I see it as "If it's going to be for life, you better make it work for YOU."

Okay, to set the record straight.... I do CKD and BFL together.

Again, I apologize if I've confused anyone.