View Single Post
  #117   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-05, 20:12

Plan: atkins
Stats: 221/206.5/190 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Hi ladies, looks like everyone is doing great!!

I'm kindof excited about the weigh in tomorrow, no idea what the scale will say. This is the longest I have gone without weighing myself, I have to admit it was REALLY tough. But, glad I stayed away from it, didn't feel like a slave to it. I've had a great week with the eating and workouts, but I know I am trying to gain muscle so the scale may actually be up tomorrow, kindof trying to prepare myself for this. Either way I'm going to keep going.

Sweets congrats making it 4 days!! I also experienced the headaches and tiredness at first, but your right it shall pass. Just hang in there. I get up early most morning too, just for this alone time, BTW, how many kids do you have and how old are they?

Browniz, I work in a nursing home as a baker, not my dream job, but it has to do until I can get back to school, once the kiddies get a little older. But it pays the bills and has great insurance, which is worth a lot. Unfortunately we really do make good food. Today I made banana bread, chocolate cake with buttercreme frosting, and cherry crisp, but I stayed away from it all. Also, we are allowed to eat whenever and whatever we want so this doesn't help!! I also work what they call a split shift. Some days I work from 5am-1:30pm, other days I work 9:30am-6pm. I do really great on my early days, but the late days are tough, not quite sure why, think it is because I'm not as busy and too much free time to think about food. This week I work late Fri, Sat, & Sun, so I'm hoping to get through it without any cheats!!

Browniz, have you heard anymore about your job?? When you will start??

I bought a pedometer yesterday and wore it today, found out I walked 7 miles today!!

Sanfar, hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Was wondering if anyone was up for a little workout challenge to go with the weightloss challenge. Nothing huge, just like a goal of 15 min. a day. Trust me I know how difficult it can be to get this in, we are all very busy. But, we are also worth it!!

Hope everyone has a great night!!

Jenny