View Single Post
  #110   ^
Old Wed, Nov-09-05, 19:53

Plan: low carb
Stats: 215/206/150 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 14%

Greeniz~~ Yeah!!! I am ssoooo glad you are back!!!
I was getting very worried about you!!! Your weight loss is GREAT news!!! you go on wit yo bad self!!!! I am glad to see you found the strength to fight that negative crap and win!!! that is awsome!!! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!! keep your eyezz on the prize girl!!! Sorry I didnt get to chat with you long today...my kids were going crazy!!!(as you could here!!) call me tomorrow!!! I am so proud of you for picking your strength back up with everything else you have going on!!! I know how hard it is to take care of kids and go to school and then try to take care of yourself!!!! you are doing a great job....keep it up!!!!

Sweets~~~ dont sweat the cheese girl!!! sounds like you are doing great!! I am glad to see we all got our focus back!!! there for a minute...it was getting scarey for all of us!!!

Skylee~~smart thinking to stock up while you can girl!!! its always nice to KNOW you have what you need!! as far as christmas shopping goes...I havent even started!!! I am so busted and discusted right now...I dont know how I am gonna get these kids anything!!!! They keep pushing my start date for work back...so who knows when I will even get to start!!! it's all good though....I am NOT gonna stress...I am confidant everything will work out!!!

well ladies have a nice night!!!