View Single Post
  #108   ^
Old Wed, Nov-09-05, 08:19

Plan: atkins
Stats: 221/206.5/190 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Thanks for the info on the vitamins ladies, we're off to go shopping again, think I will stop at GNC and see what they have. I know I need to start taking some.

I don't find these bars increase my cravings. But, if I eat the ones that are loaded with the sugar alcohols then I do find my cravings going up. Last night I picked up a box of Q-smart snack bars, peanut butter chocolate chip by Quaker. They were pretty good. Still pretty low in sugar alcohol, they had 4, but they also had 10g of protein so I'm thinking they will be a great breakfast food when I am in a hurry.

Went shopping last night and spent way too much money. But, going again today, I almost have the Christmas shopping done, dang these kids get expensive!! Since my DH gets laid off in the winter money starts to get tighter, so I always stock up now to make it through the winter. I stock up on all the little things, that really add up after awhile. Things like shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, tampons, razors, soaps, etc etc. Well last night spent like $300 on just these kinds of things. But it will be nice to have them on hand and not worry about it when the money is not coming in.

Until later ladies.......

Jenny