#13   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-02, 07:28
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Thumbs down Not Necessarily a Good thing

Dr-Rock, you may have good results with this,it may have worked for you, but I would NOT recommend it to all who read this. You are obviously one who has been working out. Your heart is more than likely in good shape... the thing is... many ppl who are doing LC'ing who are obese, and morbidly obese... our hearts are already working hard from the excess weight we are carrying... from the fat that surrounds our hearts... I am NOT saying that a good workout is wrong by any means... I would be VERY RELUCTANT to put such a concoction into my body, not to mention that most ephedra products state DO NOT TAKE WITH CAFFEINE,may cause excess stimulation... I hear what you are saying about what it does for you~ but fellow LC'ers PLEASE do think before taking such a combination~ it MAY be a deadly one~
Talk to a doctor,or someone in the health field,...get their opinion~ Most ephedra products on the market have a daily recommended dosage on it... I would think this surpasses it...plus what I have ever read on the bottle, it is generally take 1 or 2, not anymore, then to combine it with caffeine? Whew... Dr-Rock, I am NOT putting you down... so pls don't take it that way, but your advice for others to take this combination is DEFINITELY at their risk, and given all the given side effects of taking ephedra with caffeine... I am VERY leary.