View Single Post
  #106   ^
Old Tue, Nov-08-05, 20:14

Plan: low carb
Stats: 215/206/150 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 14%

skylee~ SMALL STEP????? are you kidding...that was HUGE!!!!! good job girl...that is MAJOR!!!! I havent tryed any of the bars...I am afraid they will trigger the "sugar monster".....do you find they trigger you? way to go on your work out also...I keep telling myself I am gonna start a routine but havent yet i so need to cuz I am ms. flabby!!! will this cottage cheese go away as I get closer to goal or am I stuck with it for life? surely exercise will help right?

sanfar...dont feel lonly....I cant ever get the sticks to go to dark purple...I have got them to turn to the shade before that though!!! hey....as long as they are at least pinkish purple...we should be cool!!! I also have liver plex...but I have not taken them for a while!!! here is what i take daily~~
1000 mg Vit. C
1000 mg fish oil
mega does of B complex
potassium
magnesium
of course my antibiotics for now
hhmmmm...seems like I am forgetting something!!!

I am gonna use all these up before I open the new Vits I just got from Vitamin world...some mega vit with minerals and herbs just for women!!!

I know I need to add calcium but I cant afford it right now!!!

veronica~~great news about your hubby joining you!!! thats extra motivation!!! you are doing great...just forget about that egg roll!!!

well ladies...I am glad to have met all of you!!! this is so awsome to have people to chat with and to be supportive to one another!!!

untill tomorrow ladies!!!

10 pound challenge

browniz30...starting weight...199
skylee....starting weight...161
veronica....starting weight..195
sanfar....starting weight...242.5
greeniz..starting weight...265
Sponsored Links