Thread: "Peeps" 2005
View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Sun, Nov-06-05, 17:59

Plan: Restarted LCHF 1/22/17
Stats: 288.8/160.2/135 Female 5' 1.5"
BF:66.1%/33.5%/24%
Progress: 84%

Thanks Kim. The new dress they ordered me is STILL too big! I am going to schedule my first fitting soon, just in case they have to order me ANOTHER dress! LOL. I'm really trying to maintain where i am at now, as i can't just keep ordering new wedding dresses! LOL.

Weight-wise i'm still bouncing around 122-123 for the end of last week. That's OK. I'm happy here. I don't really want to lose much more. Chris already says i'm bony. LOL. He said i'm like a bird today, petite, skinny and light as a feather. HA! I'm not THAT little! LOL

OK, i'm going to do a little C&P from my journal here, as i want to share all of this since it pertains to my goals.

I got my new recipe in this week already, and it's only Sunday! LOL. We found some yummy looking ribs that were a great cut at Sam's Club today. They werne't fatty at all like the last ribs we got (i don't like fat on my meat, i have an issue with slimy things). Since i am LC AND i hate BBQ sauce, last time Chris just seasoned my ribs, but this time i looked through my cookbooks to get some ideas for a sauce of some sort. Out of Dana Carpender's 500 more LC recipes came the answer!

I modified the recipe to suit me, and cut it back drastically, as it called for something like 7 lbs of ribs, and it's just the two of us here and Chris has his with regular BBQ sauce, So i only needed to cover one slab.

The recipe was basically mostly mustard (i used dijon cuz it's what i had), soy sauce, vinegar (apple cider, as it's what i had), sweetener and pepper. They turned out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! YUMMY! I thought i'd never like ribs, and between bites of these i was telling chris "we have to make these again!" LOL