View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Sat, Nov-05-05, 20:08

Plan: Restarted LCHF 1/22/17
Stats: 288.8/160.2/135 Female 5' 1.5"
BF:66.1%/33.5%/24%
Progress: 84%

Dawn - how on earth does one make a bean bag weight 100 lbs!? LOL

Well, we had a pretty busy day today. We got up (later than i wanted to) and headed over to the laundromat with 2 weeks of laundry. At least we made it two weeks this time instead of only a week. We had A LOT of laundry though. Cost us about $27, but for two weeks wroth that's not that bad. I can't wait until we get our water softener/purifier fixed so we can do laundry at home though! The good thing about the laundromat is it is ALL done in like 2 hours. LOL.

We came home, i cleaned up the house a bit and Chris put the new faucet on teh kitchen sink. I made turkey sandwhiches (LC "bread" for me) and LC cole slaw for lunch. That was yummy. I love cole slaw. The new faucet is nice! Water doesn't spray all over hte place when you turn it on anymore! LOL. Then chris finally took down teh rest of hte plywood from Wilma that we'd never gotten around to doing, and put up some shelves in the garage so we have a place to put all our motorcycle helmets and stuff.

We have SOOOO many projects we still need to get done. The closet drawers need fixing (so i can bring the rest of my clothes from my mom's house), we need to go to Sam's Club and stock up on meat, as all we've got left is chicken, we have stuff still to bring from my mom's house, I need to vacuum and mop the floor really bad. LOL. Oh well, it'll get done eventually.

We went out to dinner tonight to celebrate a lot of things. Us moving in together, my new job, etc. We went to this little place that does a bike night sometimes, to check it out, although tonight wasn't bike night. They did have a classic car show going on tonight though, so that was cool. I had pork chops and veggies and salad. Good food.

I need to look through my cookbooks and see what interesting things i want to try this coming week.