#2   ^
Old Sun, Sep-29-02, 15:58
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Thumbs down Temptations~

I don't know if that would affect your weight loss, I bite off little pieces of stuff all the time for the kids,if we go somewhere & they get a treat,& utensils aren't an option, but I don't chew it up or think of it as cheating... My suggestion to you is this; if you cannot leave the kit-kats or whatever it is alone, and they are that much of a temptation to you... get rid of them... throw them away, give them to someone else, so on and forth. I have to deal with having high carb food around me... my son needs them to help gain weight & hubby likes them for a snack... I just have made up my mind that, as I have read on someone's signature here... "Nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels." Get some sweet substitutes,not high carb. There are plenty of recipes here in the recipes section, and elsewhere on the net, for sweet treats. If you are on Induction, then you need to forgo that for awhile & stick to Induction foods ONLY to get into ketosis.
It might have been a mouthful of kit-kat, chewed up and spat out, BUT next time, it might be more, and you may not want to spit it out... I would get rid of the temptations if you have a problem with them~ Just my two cents worth.