#7   ^
Old Sun, Sep-29-02, 09:58

Plan: May 03 CAD
Stats: 233/231/150
BF:
Progress: 2%
Smile Thankyou Everybody

Dear All

yesterday I was positively down - today I feel alot better. The cold is still there but not as bad and I have begun Induction from mid morning.

I've had my daughter throw out the white chocolate I bought yesterday - unfortunately she'd not got to the chocolate cheesecake before I'd eaten it - but at least its a start.

For over a week now I've been completely off the rails and I refuse to allow my body to control me again. I will be the master and its as simple as that.

After a frustrating 24 hours of bingeing and fixing my computer (my friend totally messed it up) and sorting it - I thought if I can do this to a messed up computer - well I can do it to myself too. I dont need those sweet or savoury high carb foods - if I'm honest I never gave them more than 2 seconds in my mouth yesterday and thats not enjoyment - that was gluttony.

So here I am and with the support of you all - which I really do appreciate - I'm going to lick this carb monster over the next two weeks.

I think I will find induction the best way to go - I need to get those carbs out of my body again and get myself into ketosis.

So I will report in everyday and would appreciate any honest advice you can give.

Thank you again my friends - where else could one get support like this?

happy Lcing