View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Sep-29-02, 05:28

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 202/202/180 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:41%/38%/30%(?)
Progress: 0%
Default thanks

thanks for sharing you story with me tanya. it's always nice to know that i am not alone. and it's great to hear suuccess stories.
i do talk about this whole thing quite often, but i am happy to say that lately i haven't been so unhappy about that whole thing. we plan on moving sometime in the begining of next year, and so there is so much that still needs to be done. plus i am thinking about going back to school, so there's that decision too. my parents keep telling me that it will be right when god is ready to give you a baby. i have a friend going through the same thing. she was on clomid for like a year. she finally decided to giver her body a break, and boom she got pregnant! that was really exciting, but also a little depressing.
well, i just hope that i will be strong enough for all of this. my husband doesn't ever worry about it. even when i tell him that i have an incurable disease! everyone always tells me that i am so strong, but i sure don't feel like it. yeah, i moved thousands of miles away from family to a new place. i am alone all of the time without my husband. but they just don't understand what goes on in my head! especially with all of this baby nonsense! stressful. and yet another reason that i am fat! haha!
thanks for listening to me. this is good therapy. i appreciate you! have a great day!