Thread: "Peeps" 2005
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-05, 12:38

Plan: LC/hypoglycemic friendly
Stats: 204/207/140 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:?
Progress: -5%

Yeah! Glad to see you Donna! How was you're weekend resolve? I did great over the weekend and had a full blown carb fest yesterday-- haven't done that in awhile! READY for this challenge though, cheating done, resolve in tact, and at least one old LC board friend here with me.

Question for anyone:
Does anyone get VERY ill from eating carbs/sugar? I don't mean the "I'm mad at myself" sick, but rather physically ill? I experience dizzyness, GI issues, sweating (like hot flashes), and then a HUGE crash... where I can't function. People ask if I have the flu, or check my forehead for fever, etc. This seems pretty extreme and can happen for even something simple like a couple sips of someones Margarita, or a 1/2 a donut. Then I just feel like a mac truck hit me. The more I eat containing sugar/carbs, or the faster acting on the glycemic index the longer it takes to recover. Just wondered if anyone else was/does experience this dramatic a reaction. Know carbs make me tired, lethargic, etc. when I ate them regularly-- but this seems like an extreme reaction. Thanks for any input anyone can give me!

"Da List"
golflady59: 190
redefine: 138