Stats: 204/207/140 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:?
Progress: -5%
Default "Peeps" 2005

This is a continuation challenge:

Start date November 1st.
End date-- last day of 2005.

Object:
To continue to make and meet goals along our way to changing and bettering ourselves.

Rules:
1. Post a beginning statistic. This can be a weight, measurments, size, or anything concrete you would like to use for comparison at the end of the challenge. These will be posted and carried through the thread on "da list!".

Post a beginning picture within the 1st week of beginning the challenge. We will finish the challenge with posting an ending picture. Sometimes others can see even subtle changes that we cannot see in ourselves since we see our body each and every day!

3. There will be several small goals and one final goal. It is suggested that you put you're goals in your signature line so you are constantly reminded what you're "big" picture is. Post the 3 main goals and then any smaller goals you have along the way (a personal goal throughout or one that changes each week as you meet your goal or change something in your thoughts)--
GOAL #1: Set a goal to be obtained by Thanksgiving.
GOAL #2: Set a goal to be obtained by the end of December.
GOAL #3: Set a plan for each holiday respectively for how you are going to handle you're goals over the busy holiday season. i.e- I will allow myself to eat what I'd like at the party, but will work out 2 extra hours before that date to allow for it. Or- I will allow myself one date to choose for the Thanksgiving Holiday and the Christmas holiday to eat what I want, and will only do so for that day. Etc. Plan how to get through the stress and temptation of the holiday so that you know ahead of time what you will allow for yourself and what you want to try and stand firm on.
PERSONAL GOAL: Set a personal goal that doesn' have an outcome you see on the scale, tape measure or in your clothing size/fit. i.e: drink 32 ounces of water before each meal, take vitamins, try one new exercise each week out of a fitness magazine, add in one new food each week, try one new LC recipe a week, increase cardio workouts by 1 hour each week, etc.

4. Post in the forum at least once per week... even if you let us know you're still in the challenge and are just busy.

5. Let us know if you're frustrated and going to be MIA for awhile because of time, or lack of progress, or whatever-- it will keep you accountable rather than just disappearing. It's easy for people (me included) to fall away from the group when we are not having success; however, this is usually when we need to stick around the most!

6. HONESTY. Don't join if you cannot be honest with yourself or your "peeps". Or if you're not willing on working on being honest with yourself... that is half the battle in bettering ourselves as people.

7. COMPASSION/EMPATHY. Don't join if you cannot be a supporter. We are not "competing" we are there for each other and gain strength through each others support. We don't judge. We listen, offer support, or just don't address things we don't care to agree with/support.

8. HAVE FUN WITH THIS! This can be a wonderful group of friends... another support system in your life... another group of people you have some thing in common with... treat everyone with respect, enjoy their company, take their support, and offer your own!

Hope to see some old names and new alike!

WELCOME TO THE REST OF 2005!!
Sponsored Links