View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-28-02, 15:10

Plan: Zone/Atkins/my own
Stats: 316/306/200
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Karen...remember me?

My name is Cynthia and I worked for you for a while - a long time ago right when you took over at the Fish House - it was my first real job out of cooking school and I thing I must still hold the distinction of being the worst, most terrified line cook you ever hired. Actually, you fired me and gave my job to Moe the dishwasher! I did learn a lot from you, tho, and I recently retired from the pro cooking game after quite a few years as the executive chef at a fly in fishing lodge up north, so I guess it all worked out for the best!

Anyway, three weeks ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and I decided to handle it with a low carb diet. I saw you on Carlo Rota's show a couple of months ago and was impressed with how great you look so I decided to see if you were doing a website! When I found the page with all the recipes, I nearly burst into tears. It totally made my day, and I just want you to know that it has really helped me not only stick to the plan but has helped me feel more 'normal' about being 'different' than everyone I know. I served the Vancouver Cheesecake at a dinner party last weekend and no one even knew.

So thanks...for the great recipes, for the great website, and for once giving me a job that helped me realize what I DIDN'T want to do with my career!
Sponsored Links