View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Sep-28-02, 11:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/234/150 Female Five Feet
BF:40%
Progress: 7%
Default I am where you are right now

<font color = red> I know exactly how you feel. I have been on atkins since April. I was doing great, have lost 45 pounds so far, but when we moved in June, I started cheating more than usual. I lost some of my zeal for low carbing. I feel so guilty sometimes. I say to myself, this isn't going to get you anywhere, but I always seem to make excuses for myself. Take yesterday for example. I did great, had an omelet for breakfast, chicken salad with mayo and onions for lunch, and b/f bought cookies at target, well, the good news is I didn't have one. So we go down to the office to fax something, and they usually have cookies sitting out. I ate 3 of them. Why? I don't know. I wasn't hungry. I wasn't bored. So far, I have done good today. I am going to have to start taking it a day at a time like I used to. So, in the midst of all this babbling, sorry, I hope you start to do better like I hope for myself. Hang in there and don't give up. We can do it, just know that you are not alone. The stalls and gains will go away.
Peace Out and Have a Great Day, Belle </font>