View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Oct-29-05, 14:37
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 397/364/154 Female 5.5
BF:
Progress: 14%

Hi ali, thanks for your message,i can understand what u r saying partly,its not that i dont have staying power it or that i need to go to over eaters annoymous, as i pick at the wrong foods, not over eat.
Yes i have been going back and forth for ww to lc and can see where u r coming from, but deep down i know that with the health probs i have i need to stick with LC diet, and have recently been told that by my doc as well,when i go to ww, i lost 50 pounds in 12 weeks, but after that i could not lose any more weight, so deep down i know i just have to get my arse into geat and stick to one plan, so LC plan is going to be the way forward for me, but with so much weight to lose sometimes it jusat feels like i will be fat 4 ever, that is when i get disheartened and give in,but i have decided to look at LCing in a different way to the rest of the diets i have been on, i have decided to look at it as a way of life and not a diet,so i am going to make lots of changes in my life to adapt to this lifestyle,thanks, take care, luv Roch xx