#11   ^
Old Sat, Sep-28-02, 05:45
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default I will try Dupont~

Ok Dupont, I will try to help ya here... and give my own search as how to attach a cool little picture on to my signature to show you how I found the information..
First go to search... I put in ADDING signature picture in the window for keywords,under the orange bar at the bottom, where it says search options, I marked SEARCH ALL OPEN FORUMS, checked the boxes where it says "search entire posts" AND "show results as posts". "search for any date" and the order I used, was "sort results by last posting date"... hit enter.It brings up the ORIGINAL POST concerning the topic in a little box, where you can read it,instead of having to search through the threads for the individual posts.... or be more specific, and for the search I will put in "signature AND picture"....this brings up more posts in case I did not find my answer in the first set that it gave me... Experiment a little with how you word your searches.,.. take advantages of the wildcard options,... that is, for example, putting it as *signature picture*, with the *SUBJECT YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR* inside of the asterisks like this... I hope that this helps Dupont to find things a bit more easily... don't give up if it is not right in front of you, some reading after you hit enter will need to be done, :read 2: but hopefully I have helped make the posts/search results a little easier to find and read~ Happy searching~