#1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-28-02, 02:23

Plan: May 03 CAD
Stats: 233/231/150
BF:
Progress: 2%
Unhappy Major Help Needed pleasssssssssee

Hi All

Please excuse me if I waffle on abit, but I need to get this out before I lose the courage.

I'VE PUT 3LB ON IN LAST TWO WEEKS AND CAN SEE MORE COMING ON THIS WEEK. Thats it I've done it !!!

I really dont know what has happened with me. Up until a month ago this WOE was firmly ingrained in my brain and nothing could sway me to eat carbs. Then all of a sudden I'm heavily into eating just about anything.

The will power seems to have up and left me. Yeah i could make excuses up - like in the past month I've :-

1. changed my career
2. had ofsted at school for a week
3. at the moment have a very nasty cold
4. having problems with my fiances ex-wife

And yes all the above have happened, but surely that should'nt have been enough to send me on this downward spiral.

I've purchased the L-glutamine, chronium picolate and I take a multi vitamin/ multi mineral every day too - so why is this happening to me. I dont even enjoy most of what I'm eating - I just eat it. The problem is I cant get rid of all the high carb stuff out of the house - because I have a family and they eat them.

For four months I've done so well and all that forbidden food has still been there and never bothered me - but right now I'm craving it and not resisting. Already this morning I've had four slices of bread - which I cant taste cos of this cold - so dont know why I wanted it.

Please Please Please someone give me some advice here - because I'm getting desperately worried that I'll put back on the remaining 22lb that I've lost.

Thank you in advance from a very miserable low carber
Sponsored Links