View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Sep-27-02, 16:57

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 256/179/160 Female 68 inches
BF:38.9/27.2/24.3
Progress: 80%
Default Thanks

Doug....I've tried that exercise too. My neck is VERY sensitive. I have really bad abdominals, so I'd really like to find something I can do at home....but I refuse to do anything that stresses my neck! the pain just isn't worth it! There have been times I have been so sore I can barely hold my head up!

Marlaine...If only I could afford the gym! Years ago, right before I got pregnant with my son (he's almost 18!) I did a back program that ended with nautilus work-outs. I did great! I was able to do 120# on the abdominal machine...similar to what you showed, but being nautilus a bit different. I know I could have gone higher, but being pregnant I decided to hold there. It was a riot watching the guys....they'd see me...6, 7, 8, 9 months pregnant....and I'd use higher weights than a lot of them! Upper body I didn't do as well...but lower body, I kicked ass! Unfortunately, money is very tight right now...and there is no way I can afford a gym membership!

My goal is to get back to a gym...there certainly are plenty around to choose from! But for now I have to work with what I have!

Thanks for your help...it really is appreciated!

Cindy