View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Sep-27-02, 09:11
Lover of Life

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 233/169/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 88%

Glad to hear that you do know about acidophilus. Just try to remember to keep it on hand.

As for the low fat thing, I still do not do high saturated foods so to compensate I take 1 tblsp. flaxseed oil three times a day and supplement with everning primrose oil capsules 3 times a day.

I do this mainly for menopausal symptoms and to lower cholesterol but girl my skin is so soft! I have been doing this for about 1 1/2 mos. and it has made a significant difference.

I can see where your active schedule would keep you from eating the required 6 meals a day. I supplement three of the snack meals with Myoplex Lite shakes and I have even cut them in half.
They were just too much for me to consume at one time.

I also am hungry even more so now since I am into week six and from what they say on the lean and strong boards that is normal, means metabolism is up and muscles are consuming the fat.

I guess we all have to do whatever is best for our bodies being that they are all so very different. I am in love with the weight training, I had never done weight training before and I love the endorfin rush I get.

Now this morning the legs are a little weak, I bet when I get up from the computer I will really notice it. My office is upstairs so I am up and down all day but that seems to help with the DOMS.

Well you have a great day and a better weekend. I will touch base later, I am enjoying our girl talk!!
Sponsored Links