View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-22-05, 15:24
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 397/364/154 Female 5.5
BF:
Progress: 14%
Default Need 2 Lose 250 Pounds, Need Some Help Pls !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey u all,i am Roch and i have posted on this board about a year ago.Like i said in my title i have 250 pounds to lose, and i am scared and worried that i will never get there.I have tried every diet under the sun, including Lc, but given up each time, why oh why am i so bloody weak willed that i cant stop eating.I have been obese all my childhood, and now morbidly obese,i am so desperate to lose weight,and start living a life again.I am a 37 yr old single parent to a gorgeous 13 yr old son, who has missed out on everything because of my size.2 weeks ago i joined WW and lost 13 pounds in the last 2 weeks, but as i suffer from POCS i know deep down that the only diet for me is LC,so here i am back again.
This time i have to suceed and notgive up,i am so depressed with my weight that i am a prisoner in my own home,i dont even have a social life no more as i am 2 embarassed to go out, 2nite i was invited to a party,went with my best friend and her family i felt so uncomfortable that after an hour i made my excuses and left, said it was boring, but really it was that i felt uncomfortable,so here i am writing this post for any of u 2 read.
2morrow i am going to start again LC not sure how many times i have stopped and started, but i am going to try again,so any tips,advice and moral support will be much appreciated, 2 keep me on the straight and narrow path,thanks, take care, have a nice nite, luv Roch xxxx