View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Oct-22-05, 03:01

Plan: Protein Power/Int Fasting
Stats: 204/161/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 80%

Quote:
Brigit-Carol, since I was the original originator of this thread, I'll say YES... what a great idea! Let's do it... and, then one day, someone will say, "Can we PLEASE start a new thread?!?!?"

Great! I've bookmarked it and hope to post often. Next week will be a bit of a challenge as I'm preparing for our annual Diocesan Convention. Need to get brochures made up and Prayer Beads completed and priced. This is one of the few times our little community is "visible" to the larger church, but it sure takes a lot of work getting ready for it.

Quote:
And, speaking of questions, would YOU have a challenge if I typed you as BC? My fingers seem to flop all over your name, LOL!

It is a mouthful, isn't it? BC is fine with me. Folks around here usually truncate it to Brigit as well -- either works.

Quote:
What color did you pick for the carpet?

We are evenly divided between "mushroom" and "desert tan". Actually they are very close, but the mushroom seems a bit warmer to me. At any rate, it will be a medium "dirt colour" to mask all the dust and mud we track in. The carpet is a low pile Stainmaster and supposed to clean up well. I certainly hope so as I'm really tired of sweeping and mopping the floors and still having them look dirty. The planks have dried out so there's 1/4 - 1/3" cracks between them and dirt filters down and is difficult to clean. We thought about sanding and refinishing the floors, but since some of the planks are warped and with the large cracks, we were cautioned by a professional not to do it. Plus the cost would be more than laying carpet.

Quote:
Evening kids have arrived, and I'm off to fix fajitas! The Mom brought homemade brownies, and I'm soooo trying to ignore them. But, I will NOT cave!
Sherry

Homemade brownies? I'm sure glad I dont have to fact that temptation!