View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Sep-27-02, 04:18

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 202/202/180 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:41%/38%/30%(?)
Progress: 0%

tanya,
have you been through infertility? may i ask? how long did it take you? honestly, it is discouraging, but i have new found optimism about the whole thing. all i do is try to tell myself that we are still young and we have time. in the begining i was happy just to know what was finally wrong with my after years of irregularity and so forth. i am still happy that we can treat it. even though PCOS is very scary to me. some people don't understand what it really is. i try to explain it, but they just ask.. why don't they just remove the cysts? then i have to go into the whole thing. they just don't understand.
anyway, i can't imagine loosing 2 pounds a week, all the time. it must be hard to keep going huh? i wasn't about to give up, but still it's discouraging isn't it?
i plan on staying on the clomid. even if it's just to keep me regular and ovulating. so when he does get back, maybe it will happen. but we don't stress about it. when i first got on the clomid i was on baby center and everything was baby, baby, baby!!! i stressed so bad. now it's not bad. i want a baby, but i don't cry about it all the time. i don't think about it constantly. what's bad is that 3 girls that i work with all got pregnant within a month of each other. the other killer, none of them were married or trying. i am happy for them. 2 of them got married and are thrilled about the babies. but it's hard for me to stand by and watch.
i hope that i am not depressing you! i sometimes can do that. let me just say that you have been such a great support. just to come home and see that you have written me is great. thanks!