View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Oct-21-05, 14:03
Registered Member

Plan: protien power
Stats: 175/165/150 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 40%

Aaron, I know about trust and peace, but I'm human and losing something precious to me hurts really bad no matter how God works it for my good in the end.
I lost a child at 4 1/2 months along. I don't know what sex it was. I only know it's in heaven and we will meet one day along with the other child I lost at 8 weeks. It doesn't hurt as bad now but it was 30 years ago.After all they get to be with Jesus always.
I am praying for you and your family all throughout the day.

Sherry, I HAVE to be neaning. I have an ulcer form meds my doc had me on for blood pressure and headaches and I am off the meds now .(my doctor does not know it) I have not yet bought a blood pressure cuff but I need to soon.. I think that it would keep me on track.
I'll sure join you. I don't know why this is so hard to stick to lately. No salt, no bacon,no sausage, the things I love about this diet. Can't do cream on my strawberries or the pain in my stomach soars. I am drinking a litre of freshly made cabbage juice a day along with bits of chicken and fish and a little boneless lean pork. Can't do fruit at all right now. I wake up in the night in so much pain. I am taking meds for the ulcer...prevacid.
Hawthorne berries are supposed to do the same thing the meds he had me on did.. open the ateries. So I've switched to them.
I really do need support too.
I'm with you on the neaning grill friend!!!!.