#5   ^
Old Wed, Sep-25-02, 12:26

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeroger
yes but 1 centrum is not enough in my opinion, we are getting 0 vitamins from our foods, we need those supplement higher dosages.

Mike I have a question....

Where is the fire at? Why are you in such a rush to lose weight you are willing to sacrific your health?

The way you are eating you probably aren't getting enough vitamins through your foods. I would HIGHLY recommend you read the book.

Atkins' is about eating HEALTHY not losing weight fast and risking your health in the process.

*IF* and *WHEN* you hit your goal weight how are you going to maintain it? Do you plan on going back to the exact way you were eating before that made you gain weight? Atkin's is all about teaching us to eat properly as well as healthy.

If I were you....I would cease all dieting until I read the book and properly understood exactly what I was trying to do. The way you are going about this is NOTHING in the way Dr Atkin's has recommended nor supports.

On Atkin's we eat veggies, meats, some dairy and fruits. THAT is where we get most of our carbohydrates as well as vitamins and minerals.

Read the book. For your own health.