Old Wed, Sep-25-02, 10:35
Registered Member

Plan: not sure
Stats: 230/195/170
BF:
Progress: 58%
Default HELP me WITH ME WITH MY DIET.

Hi,

I read the atkins book and his principle of high fat/high protein low carb seems logical. Now he also said in his book the most efficient proven fat burning diet was a High Fat diet 90% Fat / 9% Protein , 1 % carb. 1000 Calories Limit to speed up fat burning.

He said that diet is the undisputed fat burner even faster than starvation/eating nothing or fasting.

they did a research for 10 days
1 group ate nothing for 10 days(basically were fasting)
the other group ate 90% fat,1% carbs 9% protein , 1000 calories total limit per day.

by the 10th day, the group fasting(starving) lost 22 pounds of which 7 pounds of fat and 14 of muscles.

Howwever the group that was eating 90% fat 1000 calories limit, lost 15 pounds of which 14.5 pounds was pure fat, 0.5 pounds of muscle.

This is similar to FAT FAST but 10 times better.
So i decided to try this out.

I started on monday this week this diet. using fitday to calculate the stuff.

Break Fast :

1 Large Egg Omelette cooked into 2 Table Spoon of Butter

Snack :
3 Celery Stalk with 1 table spoon of mayonaise

Lunch :

1 Large Egg Omelette cooked into 2 table spoon of butter

Dinner :

1 Hard Boiled Egg with 2 table spoon of Mayonaise.

TOTAL CALORIES 1001
90% FAT
9% PROTEIN
1% CARBS

atkin said this diet is #1 worldwide to burn pure fat , not lose any muscle tissue.

I take these supplements :

After my first breakfast : i take 3 Centrum Extra Strenght multi vitamin and minerals , 3 Essential oil Capsules , 6 Psyllium husk capsule , 1 Vitamin E 400iu , 2 L-Glutamine Capsules and 1 Glutamine capsule at Night.

I wanna know if glutamine will count in the total consumption of protein in the diet? Or what?

what other supplements do i need?
Sponsored Links